The official site of the City of Renton

You are here

Print Friendly Version

E-Police Frequently Asked Questions

Question: If this happened in another city, can I file a report using this system?
Answer:   No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Renton please call the police department for that city.

Question: What if this happened on a state freeway?
Answer:   If this took place on I-405 or Highway 167, please call the Washington State Highway Patrol Office nearest you.

Question: What is a "known suspect"?
Answer:   A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.