2901 Maple Valley Highway
The 11-acre park property was acquired in 1979 with Community Development Block Grant funds, and has since been incorporated into the City of Renton's Cedar River Greenway System. The Cedar River Greenway now encompasses over 550 acres of developed and undeveloped parks, open space, trails, and the Maplewood Golf Course along the Cedar River. The park can be accessed from the parking lot along Maple Valley Highway by crossing the scenic bridge over the Cedar River.
- A soft surface trail to the river for launching canoes and kayaks
- Paved parking
- Restrooms (available between April 1 and October 31)
- Picnic shelter
- Interpretive Salmon Lifecycle displays and wildlife viewing
- Picnic and barbecue areas
- Open meadows accessible to and from the Cedar River Trail
- ADA accessible
Picnic Shelter Information:
Visit picnic shelter reservations and rates or call (425) 430-6700.
- Number of picnic tables: Five
- Electricity: Yes
- Sinks/Water: Available March 1 through November 1
- Number of barbecues: Two
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Baseball Diamond: No
- Maximum Occupancy: 50
From I-405 North:
Take Exit #4 (Maple Valley Hwy/Bronson Way) towards Maple Valley Highway. At the bottom of the exit, turn right onto Maple Valley Highway. Drive 1.1 miles-the park is on the right.
From I-405 South:
Take Exit #4 (Renton/Enumclaw). Follow the signs towards Enumclaw. At the second light, turn left under I-405 onto Maple Valley Highway. Drive 1.1. mile-the park is on the right.
Return to the Master Park Directory.