Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Information
Animal Licensing
Renton, WA 98057

How do I replace a lost pet tag?

To replace a lost or stolen tag, submit an Animal License application and pay a $10 replacement tag fee.

Mail or bring the application to:

Renton City Hall
Animal Licensing
1055 South Grady Way
Renton, WA 98057

Is there a penalty for a late renewal?

Yes. There is a $30 late charge for renewals after the due date.

Where are the local animal shelters for pet adoptions?

Does Renton have a dog park?

Yes. The Cedar River Dog Park is located at 1500 Houser Way South.

City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2022 Intrado Corporation. | Disclaimer