Report Spills

Contact Information
Report A Spill
425-430-7400 or 911

Report Pollution Flyer(1)Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination

Spill Response – The City of Renton responds to any illicit discharge or spill that enters our city’s public drainage system or threatens a local waterway. Illicit discharges Ordinance #5478, G – Discharge Prohibition, p13) refer to the prohibition of solid and liquid materials, other than surface water and storm water, from entering the public storm drain system.

Please report spills within the city as soon as you can so that we can minimize the damage to our City storm systems and natural water bodies (streams, river and lakes).

If the spill material is a hazardous material, call 911.

City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive. | Disclaimer